Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas and Blog Plans

It finally December! To me that is pretty scary since that means 2015 is nearly over already! I also haven't blogged since May which is crazy and I am definitely not going to let myself slip again.

 Autumn and Winter are my all time favourite seasons - despite me hating the cold and most likely having a pile of uni assignments to work through. I love the all the colours, clothes, the cosy nights in with hot cups of tea and blankets and of course, Christmas!

Since I haven't blogged in just over six months I am kicking it all back off again with a bang! Yes, I am doing (attempting) Blogmas. I love blogging but I lost all motivation for doing the things I enjoy, but, now it is time to get that motivation back and start blogging (a lot) more, reading more, baking more and writing more. I am thinking about changing the layout of my blog a little, maybe making it more simplistic. My Tumblr is very simplistic and I like it a lot. We will just have to see.


Now, one of the first things to build up your excitement running up towards Christmas is advent calendars. Last year I had an advent calendar from New Look and it was very cute. Each day you would get a little Christmas themed charm and then on Christmas Eve you got a bracelet to put all your charms on so you could wear the bracelet on Christmas day. I loved it but decided to go a little more fun this year. I was watching old vlogmas videos on YouTube and was reminded that Duplo produce advent calendars for kids (and adults). I instantly started searching for the perfect one and I definitely think I found it, especially since I loved Playmobil as a child. The calendar was only £13 when I purchased it but it did tend to fluctuate in price online. It's a little Santa's workshop and absolutely adorable with elves, reindeer, presents and even a little cardboard layout of Santa's workshop to display all the pieces in at the end. Each day I will let you know which little item I receive from the calendar, today it was a tiny little rocking horse. Tomorrows door looks really big though so I am really excited for that. Who said toys where for kids?


Thanks so much for reading my first Blogmas post and come back each day for something new!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment