Wednesday 9 December 2015

Stocking Fillers for Girls

I think going through my stocking first thing on Christmas morning is one of my favourite parts of the day because it's all the cute little presents. Whether or not you go traditional with chocolate coins and socks or a gift card and some sweets, these few things that I've got to show you are perfect little stocking fillers that I think every girl would like, and they are all under £10.


Lush is definitely a go to option when it comes to any sort of gifting within my immediate family. My brother is obsessed with Lush and so is my mum. The Christmas  range that Lush has is really good and ranges from simple things like the butterbear - which contains shea butter and has a vanilla smell and is a very moisturising - bath bomb, to the five gold rings that are extremely glittery and are bubble bars. I am not a fan of the really glitter products myself but pretty much everything else is a winner in my book. Wrapping one or more of these products in a clear cellophane bag (tied with a festive ribbon of course) is a great stocking filler and one that will be much appreciated and enjoyed. Lush products range from £2 upwards.


Another beauty item that is a good stocking filler, especially since the weather is getting so cold is hand cream. You could pick absolutely any hand cream to put in a stocking for somebody but here I have pictured the Zoella Wonder Hand because it smells really nice and the packaging is gorgeous and it is only £5.50 for a decent sized tube. Superdrug has a 3 for 2 offer on Zoe's beauty range quite a lot of the time so you could pick up a few things and save a bit of money as well.


If beauty isn't the sort of avenue you want to go down when picking stocking fillers, there are loads of these little copper, gold or silver photo frames becoming increasingly popular. They come in different sizes and can be hanging frames or standing frames. They range from £3 upwards and places like Oliver Bonas and Paperchase stock them. The frames are gorgeous and unique and a perfect gift because the person can put whatever they want inside the frame. I have a standing rose gold frame with a photography image inside it and I love it!


I am one of those people who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a perfume normally but especially if I'm not even sure if I like it or not. Superdrug have a solution to this, these adorable little miniature sized bottles of Ghost perfume packaged in a gorgeous gold glittered Christmas bauble, they have other versions of the perfume packed like this for Christmas and they are only £5, I am definitely trying my best to get my hands on a few because they are an absolute bargain. 


This stocking filler is a little more on the unusual side but it is adorable nonetheless and if you know anybody who is obsessed with cats (I certainly do) or stationary then this is a cute little gift that they are sure to love. New Look have these cat pens in stock at £3.99 and in a sparkly mint green and a sparkly pink colour. They also have dog pens in stock for the same price which are just as cute.


The last thing I've got to show you is the Real Techniques Mini Must Haves. Real Techniques brushes are great but they can be a little pricey so if you would rather not splash out on one of the bigger single brushes as a stocking filler then these miniature versions of the brushes are great. As soon as I seen them in Superdrug I had to have them and picked up one for me and one for my mum as well. At full price they are £7.99 but are they currently being sold for £5.49 which is a good price for three (albeit mini) brushes that you can take everywhere with you and these would be great for somebody younger who is maybe just getting into make up or starting to show an interest in it.

I hope you enjoyed reading through my suggestions for stocking fillers. Obviously you can't go wrong with fluffy socks, bubble bath, chocolate, sweets and gift vouchers etc but I just thought sharing a few different ideas would be a nice. I certainly am tempted to go and pick up a few more items before Christmas draws nearer, that is if I can still get my hands on them! Before I forget, a little pot with lights is what my advent calendar had for me today. Thanks for reading my Blogmas day 9!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment