Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas House and a Yog Nog Bath

It's two weeks until Christmas! I also officially completed my last assignment of this uni semester today but that's not as exciting, although I am now free until the middle of January! I was super tired traveling to uni this morning (certainly not going to miss that for a while) having being at the Def Leppard concert last night and I had a mini exam to do, a lecturer to talk to, assignment results to receive and a couple of bits and bobs to pick up in town before coming home to take the dogs out and then finally relaxing... it was going to be a long day.

The Lush Yog Nog bath I had whilst catching up with vlogmas videos was worth it though. I love the smell of the bath bomb, it's so festive and warm and makes your bath go bright yellow/green! I have been waiting to have a nice, relaxing, lush bath (with candles) for what feels like forever and now that uni is done for a while I have a feeling that my lush bath bomb collection is going to decrease quite quickly!


Another thing I am looking forward to finishing is decorating my house! So far, the tree in the living room is up and decorated, as is the one in the conservatory, all the little fake candles are on windowsills, the wreath is up and some random decorations are placed about the house. We even have tree decorations hanging from every light switch in the house and tinsel around every picture and door. Tomorrow the outdoor lights are being put up and some more window decorations. My room will be fully decorated by tomorrow and I am so excited for it!


 I have only shown a few of the decorations that are up in my house at the moment, purely because there are so much more going up tomorrow and there will certainly be plenty more pictures then! I am super excited to catch up with TV shows, make a start on the rest of the Harry Potter books and finish decorating the house and I won't be changing out of cosy Christmas PJ's for anything or anybody tomorrow, A teeny tiny bike (that I had to build) was waiting for me in my advent calendar today and it's adorable. Now it's time for me to get cosy with a hot water bottle, Christmas PJ's and a cup of tea, thanks for reading day twelve.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment