Friday 18 December 2015

What Would I Like for Christmas?

It's only one week until Christmas Day! I am getting quite excited although I would be a lot more excited if we had snow, instead we have pretty powerful winds and the usual rain. Normally I would just stay inside curled up with Millie, a cup of tea and a blanket with the TV on (like just now) but today I had an event to attend as a first aider, another football game. It was fine until we heard over the radio that forty children under the age of twelve had arrived and we just knew they would annoy us the entire game. All I heard from them was swearing, insults aimed at the referee and then them all shouting and bragging about what each of them was getting for Christmas; an X Box One here, a PS4 there, the odd bike and of course they all seemed to be getting an iPhone 6. When I was twelve, I didn't even have a phone yet! However, all the present talk did get me thinking about what I would realistically like for Christmas since another dog is apparently not an option.

I do know a couple of the things that I'm getting for Christmas purely because I'm twenty and my mum wasn't sure what Lush and Zoella products I liked. I don't know any items specifically but I did give her a list of the products I liked and she picked a couple from that list. Apart from that I have no idea what I am getting. I haven't really asked for much, just a couple of small things here and there.

One thing I have asked for is Demi Lovato's new album Confident. I love Demi and her music, always have done. Her voice is amazing, her backstory is inspiring and her songs are catchy, relatable and incredible. Naturally I couldn't wait until Christmas so I did download most of the songs from the album (all of which are as suspected AMAZING) but I'll just have to wait and see if I get the physical copy for Christmas. If not, I will definitely be making that purchase on Boxing Day.

I have always put my foundation on and blended it in with my fingers and it annoys me how messy my hands get but I really don't like applying my foundation with an actual brush so a friend suggested trying the Real Techniques Sponge instead. It was quite cheap so I mentioned that to my mum at one point and I thought it would be a nice little thing she could put it in my stocking along with whatever Lush products she decided on.



Tyler Oakley is a YouTuber that I watch occasionally but not often. I like him and he is funny so when I heard he was releasing a book it interested me and I do really wanted to read it. Turns out it was only £7 on Amazon so when my mum asked if there was any books I'd like, I mentioned that one. I was surprised she even asked me about wanting any books because all she does is moan about how many I have! I thought it wise to only mention one book and then I can always buy the rest later on.

Everybody who knows me knows that I am a massive Cheryl and Girls Aloud fan. I own everything (and I mean everything) they have released. I have seen them live six times and Cheryl on her solo tour once. So when Cheryl released a perfume called Storm Flower, it was pretty much assumed that I would want (need) it and I was lucky enough to get the special limited edition set with the perfume and body lotions as a gift last Christmas. Since then she has released another perfume called Storm Flower Noir and I think my mum has assumed the same for this perfume. This perfume set does seem to be cheaper and a lot easier to get a hold of than the last one so I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed.


Those are all the things I've mentioned to my mum for Christmas but no doubt she will surprise me and come up with a couple of extra things like she normally does. I will be extremely happy if I'm lucky enough to get these four things never mind anything extra she might pick up. Just because I tend to go overboard with her presents at Christmas, doesn't mean she has to do the same for me. Speaking of presents, there was a little blue wheelbarrow and a little orange teddy bear waiting for me in my advent calendar today, it won't be long until the Christmas Workshop scene is finished now! Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mum for boxes of chocolates for various people and cute wrapping paper so I can finally begin wrapping everyone's presents. A Costa trip might even be on the cards for tomorrow, I'll just need to wait and see.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment