Friday 15 May 2015

Beauty Bits :)

My mum's birthday was this week so I'd been gradually picking up little gifts for her. So, naturally, when picking up beauty things for her, I picked up a few things for myself as well.

As you can see, I picked up quite a few beauty bits from various places. 

Nicky Clarke - SmoothSilk Frizz Calm Treatment
Nivea - Pearl & Beauty Deodorant
Along Came Betty - Pore Goodness Sake, Hot Cloth Cleansing Kit
Along Came Betty - Oat Extract Radiance Moisturiser
Nivea - Pearly Shine
W7 - Cover Stick (with tea tree oil)
Collection - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer (shade - Fair)
Collection - Colour Pout Lasting Lip Stain (shade - 2 Kiss)
Technic - Volumising Mascara
Technic - Lengthening Mascara
W7 - Lip Twister 
Nivea - Raspberry Rose Lip Butter
Nivea - Blueberry Blush Lip Butter
Max Factor - Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint (shade - 07 Coral Crush)
Max Factor - Weightless Foundation (shade - 30 Porcelain)


I'm excited to try all of these products out, especially the Pore Goodness Sake Cleansing Kit because my skin has been quite bad recently with dryness and breakouts. Some of these products may even appear at the end of the month in my May Favourites, you'll just need to wait and see xxx 

1 comment: