Thursday 14 December 2017

What My Friends Got Me For Christmas | Blogmas Day 14

Yesterday I showed you guys what I got my friends Steffi and Lisa for Christmas. Today, I am going to show you what they got me for Christmas! They both picked great presents and I love everything they picked. They have certainly spoiled me but I am so grateful!


There seems to be quite the Harry Potter theme going on with my presents this year and I love it! I got two more Harry pop funko's to add to my collection: Harry with the Marauders Map from Steffi and Harry dressed in his Hogwarts cloak and scarf, holding Hedwig from Lisa. At this rate I'm going to need an entire shelf just for my Harry funko's! Steffi also got me th Gryfindor make-up bag and the Harry Potter make-up brushes. The brushes are shaped like wands: Harry's, Ron's, Hermione's, Dumbledor's and Vodlemort's. I love them! I also got a little Harry Potter charm bracelet from Steffi that is a very similar style to the leather Pandora bracelets and a little Gryfindor charm. The bracelet isn't in the picture because I have been wearing it since I opened it and I completely forgot to take it off! The last thing that Steffi got for me was on of my favourite Lush bubblebars called Mr Brightside. It is bright orange and smells so fresh and I cannot wait to use it!


Lisa was very sneaky and clever with the rest of her gifts! I had mentioned months and months ago that I loved playing battleships as a child but hadn't played since and didn't actually own the game anymore so she went out and bought me it! I can't wait to play and feel the nostalgia! Lisa had also heard my mum mention my Team Ginge mug had been broken one day when she was over at my house so she went online to find me a new one! as I said, very sneaky!

The next thing Lisa got for me was a Walking Dead t-shirt. I love the show even though it is becoming incredibly stale but I still appreciate the zombies and the killing very much so. I could totally survive a zombie apocalyse and I have some how managed to survive the show for 8 years so the t-shirt is perfect.

Sharks are a weird obsession that Lisa and I both have, even when we were younger. We will cage dive with sharks one day and we will also swim with sharks one day. Heck, we are even getting shark tattoo's. The obsession is real. Getting me a small fluffly shark was a genius idea because she knew I would love it but it wasn't something I was expecting at all. He is so soft anf fluffy as well! I love him.

Now, you can't have a present without some joke presents and even with them, Lisa did well. She picked up a little wooden bracelet set because I used to make jewellery and she thought it would be funny for us all to make them for each other and she got me a glittery and furry model of an ice skate because all we do is work at an ice rink and because I used to skate! It is very cute!

I absolutely love all the presents my friends picked out for me and they have more than proved how well they know me! I am very grateful for my presents and for my friends, they couldn't have done better. Well done pals 👍. I couldn't possibly pick a favourite present because they are all so great! I cannot wait to use my make-up brushes and to add my pop funko's to my ever growing collection and I will force my brother to play battleships with me at some point too! I will make it happen. I am really excited for Christmas so having a mini Christmas before the actual day was amazing and has made me even more excited for the actual day!

Merry Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment