Saturday 9 December 2017

Current Favourite Youtubers | Blogmas Day 9

It has been a while since I spoke about Youtube on here or gave you a little update on who I'm watching these days so i thought I would do that for you guys today!

GowithFlick


This is Felicity Jackson, she is eighteen, from Australia and is a booktuber/vlogger. The fact that she is Australian makes me love her instantly! I could listen to her talk all day with that accent of hers. I have only recently came across her YouTube channel but by god am I glad I did! I have watched pretty much all of her videos, vlogs from her second channel and all her main channel videos and I love them all. She is such a down to earth, happy go lucky type of person and I love it. I could watch her all day and never get bored. Felicity also does the "12 days of Flickmas" and I cannot wait for that to begin!! Her mum also appears in some video's and seems like the sweetest person! They have a great relationship and it makes watching Felicity's videos even more enjoyable. I would 100% recommend having a look at her YouTube channel, you definitely wont regret it!

FabulousHannah


Hannah was in my last favourite YouTubers post and nothing has changed! I still absolutely love her! Her sarcasm, sense of humour, down to earth attitude and her lovely personality in general are just such a winner for me. Her boyfriend Tom is very sweet and funny too when he appears in videos. I love each and every video Hannah uploads, whether it is a vlog or a main channel video, In fact, I wish she was doing vlogmas this year, I would love to watch daily video's of Hannah. There would be nothing better than a video from FabHan every day in my opinion. If for some reason you haven't heard of or come across Hannah then first of all HOW? Secondly, get checking her YouTube channel out ASAP! You will definitely not regret it!

SprinkleofGlitter


Now I am pretty sure Louise was in my last favourite YouTubers post as well but I just bloody love her. Louise has an amazing sense of humour, a sarcastic attitude, an adorable daughter, some hilarious but incredibly lovely friends and a new baby daughter on the way! What's not to love?! My love for her only increases, especially during her weekly vlogs which are most definitely one of my favourite video's to watch. I cannot wait until the end of each week to watch them! I do wish Louise was doing vlogmas this year but with a baby due very very soon it is understandable why she opted out this year! Louise has always been one of my favourite YouTubers to watch and I was lucky enough to have met her a few years ago. She is the same lovely, sarcastic and funny woman that she is in her videos! There is just nothing not to like about her so if you haven't already, definitely go and watch all of her videos, especially her weekly vlogs, they are always the best!

Brummymummyof2


Emma is another YouTuber I have only recently discovered and boy am I glad I did! She is like another Louise Pentland! She is lovely and sarcastic and hilarious and has two very adorable children. I actually came across Emma's YouTube channel through a video she collaborated with Louise on and it was hilarious! Emma and Louise together in a video is a comedy match made in heaven. Throw a Christmas theme into that video and you have the perfect video combination! Emma loves Christmas, her kids, Disney and vlogging so what is not to love about her and her family! I love watching her video's and they always make me laugh! She is definitely a YouTuber who deserves so much more recognition!

SacconeJoly's


What a surprise to find the SacconeJoly family in my YouTube favourites, yet again! I don't think these guys will ever not be a favourite of mine! Emilia, Eduardo and little Alessia are just so sweet, funny, adorable and always put a smile on your face and Anna and Jonathan are funny, down to earth and such amazing people and parents! The SacconeJoly's are a daily vlogging family who live just outside of London and their video's have the power to make anybody smile no matter how rubbish a day you might be having. I look forward to 6pm each day for their latest vlog and it always makes me smile! Anna and Jonathan are such amazing parents, there is no debate about it even with the hateful comments they receive. They are raising three wonderful kids, they have both been through tough times with eating disorders, bereavement, miscarriage and sexual assault and yet they will talk about it with quite a degree of openness despite how hard that must be and it is because they know it will help others and set a positive example to their kids! I have so much respect and admiration for these guys and I am still over the moon and in awe that I got to meet them last month! They work so hard and deserve so many more viewers and subscribers than they have so get clicking onto their channel if you haven't already!

These guys are definitely not the only YouTubers I watch. I watch so many more but these guys are just my current go to's to watch. They could upload absolutely anything and I would happily watch, no matter the content. With three YouTubers the same as the last YouTuber favourites I did, it may seem that I'm not very adventurous with who I watch but I promise I watch so many new people. They just don't compare to these guys! I just love them and you will too! Definitely check them out and let me know who you are loving and watching at the moment!

Merry Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment