Tuesday 12 December 2017

More Christmas Items! | Blogmas Day 12

Christmas is my favourite holiday. I love the music, movies, cosy evenings, snow, frost, decorations and of course, all the Christmas clothing! I am partial to a Christmas jumpers, leggings, socks, dresses and onesies. I literally spend most of December in something Christmas themed and I absolutely love it! Recently, I picked up a few more clothing items to add to my growing collection.


The first thing I picked up was some new Christmas bedding! Last year my bedding was red and faded in the washing so it was time for a new set. I looked in Tesco, Asda and in Primark but I didn't really like any of the bedding sets on offer. I found this set on Amazon for £9 and I love it! It is reversible too, with the other side being red and covered in white snowflakes. I definitely prefer the white side with the sleigh and reindeer's though. The bedding also happened to match perfectly with my fawn pillow from M&S last year and a few of my other red Christmas pillow's I still need to find. I will not be surprised if I keep this bedding on well into January, it's just too cute!


The next things I picked up are all clothing! The first thing is a pair of Christmas pyjamas. Each year I get a new pair of Christmas pyjamas and each year they seem to get cuter and cuter. This year it is gingerbread men and they say squad goals on them. It makes it even better than my pal has a pair too! I got these pyjamas for £10 from Primark and I love them. If you hadn't noticed from my previous blogs, I really like gingerbread men. We are having a squad sleepover this week and I can't wait to wear the pyjamas! 

I also picked up an elf onesie. I had one last year but I wore it so much that the zip broke so it was time for a new one and I gotta say, this one is way better! It's so fluffy, cosy and has a hood! I bought it from Primark and it was only £15. Now, some may think this is a bit pricey for Primark but the quality of this onesie makes it well worth it in my opinion. My dad even bought me elf shoe slippers with jingle bells to match! I definitely look the part with those on. They also drive my mum crazy which is a bonus.


I probably own around six Christmas jumpers and that's with me throwing some away last year. I love jumpers and I love Christmas so the combination is perfect and I live in them throughout December. I didn't plan on picking up any more Christmas jumpers this year but I just couldn't resist these two. I got the elf style one from Tesco for £12 and I wasn't going to buy it but then I seen there was only one left in my size. I had to, it was clearly meant to be. Plus, I don't have a Christmas jumper like this. The other Christmas jumper I got was actually from Depop. I have never seen a Christmas jumper with ice skates on it and as I used to figure skate, this was perfect. Both jumpers are so warm and cosy and if I could, I would wear them all year round!

The other item I tend to pick up each year is a pair of Christmas leggings. I usually go to Primark for this but I haven't really liked any of their styles since I bought the two pairs I have two years ago. The snowmen and reindeer ones I already own have lasted so well and are the cosiest things to wear, they are super thick and they definitely keep me warm. This year, I picked up some Christmas trackies instead. Everybody loves the film Elf, me included. I just don't like the majority of the over exaggerated t-shirts, pyjamas and socks offered in shops like Primark. These trackies were found in b&m and were only £8. I tell you, b&m have some hidden gems, you just need to look for them! I also picked up a pair of red trackies covered in white Christmas trees from Tesco but they are in the washing just now because I have worn them so much. They still have them in store though and I highly recommend!

Surprisingly, that is all the Christmas clothing I have picked up this year. I genuinely thought it would be a lot more! I was going to tell you which items are my favourite but I seriously cannot pick a favourite, I love them all and can't wait to wear nothing else this December!

Merry Blogmas!

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING

    + BTC INVESTMENT

    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W.

    ReplyDelete