Sunday 10 December 2017

New Christmas Decorations! | Blogmas Day 10

Everybody loves decorating their house for Christmas. It creates such a friendly, cosy and happy atmosphere. I think decorating for Christmas take us all back to happy and exciting childhood Christmas memories. Each year I buy a couple of new decorations to add to my collection and this year was no different! I am quite traditional when it comes to Christmas decorations. I like my reds, golds, silvers and greens, not your vibrant blues, purples or pinks so it can actually be hard to find decorations I like when the ones I don't like are so popular at the moment! Nevertheless, I managed to find a few that I absolutely love and with me having a big Christmas tree in my room this year, I definitely needed some more decorations.


Believe it or not, most of these decorations come from Tesco! The only decoration that isn't from Tesco is the adorable gingerbread men bunting. That came from Primark and was only £1! I love gingerbread men, I think they are very cute. So when I seen the bunting in Primark, I definitely had to pick it up, especially at such a bargain price.

The first item's I picked up from Tesco were the ballerina, ice skates and the Santa decorations. Each year Tesco brings out a ballerina decoration, each one has been slightly different and each one I have purchased. I love ballet, I like watching ballet and I like participating in ballet because of how stunning and elegant it looks. I actually keep the ballerina decoration in my room all year round! They just look so stunning and they aren't necessarily just for Christmas. The ice skates are a decoration I haven't seen before and I was over the moon when I seen them! I used to figure skate and I loved it. Unfortunately, it is a very expensive sport that isn't incredibly popular in the UK so I gave it up. I still love skating and would love to pick it back up again for some fun but for now, cute decorations will do! Lastly, the Santa decoration. The Santa actually has a toggle between his legs that make his arms and legs move when you pull it. It is a very traditional decoration and I thought he was cute and would look perfect on my tree or around my bedroom door handle. Either way, he was coming home with me. These decorations were all on a 3 for 2 deal at Tesco and there are definitely so many more to pick from! 

Even though there are only two gingerbread men in the picture, I did actually pick up three as part of the 3 for 2 deal too. I had little gingerbread men decorations last year but since converting our loft, a few decorations have gone missing, including my old gingerbread men decorations. So out with the old and in with the new it is!

The next thing I picked up was the star shaped wreath. I have always wanted to put a wreath on the outside of our front door but my mum was never keen and we tend to get quite windy weather here so we have never had one. This year I decided I was going to have one on the outside of bedroom door. A little hint to the Santa's Grotto that will be hidden inside. There were so many pretty wreaths in b&m and Tesco that I found it hard to pick just one! In the end I went for the star shaped wreath from Tesco that was only £5! Sticking with the star theme, I also picked up a packed of five glittery, golden stars for £2 in Tesco and I think they are going to look great on my Christmas tree!

The last couple of decorations I purchased were only £1.50 each and I think they are stunning. I'm not entirely sure what to call these decorations but they are essentially bits of a pine tree with robins, presents, berries, acorns or pine cones on them. I used to have them on my little Christmas tree and I thought they looked great. Now that I am going to have a bigger Christmas tree in my room, I needed to get a couple more.

There are still a few decorations I have been eyeing up in Tesco because they have such a wide variety this year but the only thing I really need to get is some more tinsel. I definitely don't need anymore tree or room decorations! I cannot wait to share pictures of my decorated room when I am finished, my goal is to have a mini Santa's grotto!

Merry Blogmas!

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING

    + BTC INVESTMENT

    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W.

    ReplyDelete