Monday 26 January 2015

Huge January Haul :)

When it comes to shopping, I always look for any sales, deals and bargains that I can find. My mum dreads January because I always want to go shopping and find all the deals! This year I gathered quite a varied collection of items, from clothing to beauty to a Cath Kidston Card Holder and my mum (yet again) was impressed by the amount of money I saved.
 
 
Clothing:
 
 
 Recently I have developed a bit of an obsession with coats!
 
Above Left - Primark - Cream Coat with Faux Leather Sleeves - £29.99  £10
Above Centre - New Look - Fawn Faux Fur Coat - £39.99 £14
Above Right - New Look - Wool Coral Coat - £34.99 £12
 
 
 
 Surprisingly I only purchased four jumpers this year!
 
Above Left - Primark - Fawn Coloured Wool Jumper - £12 £4
Above Centre - Sheinside - Grey Wool Jumper with Lace Detail - £22.99 £8
Above Right - Primark - Grey Oversized Thumper Jumper - £12 £2
Not Pictured - Local Store - Grey Wool Jumper with Snowflake Detail - £10 £5
 
 
 
 Other clothing I purchased!
 
Top Left - New Look - Flannel Pug Pyjamas - £14.99 £5
Top Centre - New Look - Floral Sequin Bodycon Dress - £24.99 £7
Top Right - Primark - Silver Playsuit - £12 £5
Bottom Left - Primark - Green Pattern Jeans & Light Denim Jeans - £12 £5 (each)
Bottom Right - Topshop - Pink  Leigh Jeans & Burgundy Studded Leigh Jeans - £42 £7 (each)
 
Accessories:
 
Below - New Look - Earing Set - £4.99 £2
Top Right - Primark - Mint Green Purse - £5
Bottom Right - New Look - Ring Selection - £2.99
Not Pictured - Cath Kidston - Pink Floral Card Holder - £14 £6
 


 
 
Beauty & Bath:


 
Top Left - Rimmel London Eyeshadow (Spicy Bronze) - £4.99 £1
                       Rimmel London Colour Rush (Make Me Blush) - £4.99 £2
 
Top Centre - Body Shop - Clementine Hand Sanitizer x2 - £4 £2 (each)
                    Glazed Apple Bath Jelly - £14 £7
                          Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel £6 £3
                                           Frosted Cranberry Scent Burner x2 £6 £2 (each)
                                   Glazed Apple Scent Burner x2 £6 £2 (each)
 
Top Right - Nivea - Make-Up Remover, Night Cream, Exfoliating Scrub, Pearl & Beauty Deodorant, Cleanser, Sensitive Face Wash, Daily Facial Cleansing Gel - 3 for £8
 
 
Top Left  - Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Instyle Coral & Lets Get Nude - £2.99 (each)
 
Top Right - Lush - Butter Bear x3 - £1.99 £0.75 (each)
                                   So White Bath Bomb x3 - £2.99 £1 (each)
                                Magic Star Wand Bubble Bar - £4.99 £2
                                    Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £2.99 £1.50
                      Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - £4.99
                                      Butter Ball Bath Bomb x2 - £1.99 £1 (each)
 
 
The only other thing I purchased this month was a selection of books!
 

I purchased these books on a special offer of 7 for £10 but individually they would have been:
 
The Accident - C.L Taylor - £2.99
These Things Hidden - Heather Gudenkauf - £1.99
The Guilty One - Lisa Ballantyne - £1.99
Little Face - Sophia Hannah - £1.99
Just Another Manic-Mum Day - Mink Elliot - £2.99
Little Miracles - Giselle Green - £1.99
Little Beach Street Bakery - Jenny Colgan - £1.99
 
That's everything I purchased in the January Sales and as you can see, I definitely found myself some good deals! In total for everything mentioned and shown above, I should have paid £480.70 but I only paid £177.72. Overall I saved £302.97 which is around a 63% saving!
 
 
Thanks for reading my Huge January Haul, I hope you enjoyed my sale finds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment