Sunday 4 January 2015

30 Things About Me :)

I have always been interested in blogging, I just never got around to actually doing it. So this year, 2015, I'm going to make my blog happen. So what better way to start it off than telling you a little about myself.
 
 
1) My name is Lauren (which apparently means wisdom).
 
2) I was born on July 4th 1995 in Scotland, UK.
 
3) I have curly red hair, pretty similar to Merida from the Disney film Brave.
 
4) I have attended two primary schools and two secondary schools.
 
5) I have qualifications from school in Psychology (A), Human Biology (B), Chemistry (B), English (B), Math (C), Administration (A).
 
6) I am currently at a university in Glasgow studying Psychology.
 
 
7) When I was six years old I got my entire right leg trapped in a drain pipe in my school yard resulting in ambulances, police and firemen arriving at my school and taking 5 hours to free me!
 
8) I have anxiety.
 
9) I have a younger brother named Stuart, a black Labrador named Millie and a chocolate Labrador called Buttons.
 
10) I have a lot of allergies, including chocolate!
 
11) I once entered and won a local short story writing competition.
 
12) I have a weird fear of peacocks.
 
13) Just Dance, Guitar Hero and Mario Kart are about the only video games I'm any good at.
 
14) Basketball is one of my favourite sports to play.
 
15) I have won medals in athletics, cross country, skiing and figure skating.
 
16) When I was in the third year of secondary school, 29 other students and I went to Austria on a skiing holiday for ten days with three teachers.
 
17) October 2012 was the best month of my life.
 
18) New York City is my favourite I have ever travelled to.
 
19) I love candles.
 
20) So far I have been to 15 concerts: Girls Aloud x6, Cheryl Cole x1, Jessie J x2, Kylie Minogue x2, McBusted x1, X Factor x2, Cher Lloyd x1.
 
21) Tv Shows take up about 50% of my life.
 
22) I like to read.
 
23) I have a really good memory and can recall back to my early childhood memories at aged only 2.
 
24) My friends mean the absolute world to me.
 

25) My favourite YouTubers are Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog), Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Louise (SprinkleofGlitter), Tanya Burr and SacconeJoly's.
 
26) I have an obsession with Demi Lovato, Girls aloud and Cheryl.
 
27) I cannot cope with noisy eaters!
 
28) I am a First Aid Volunteer with St Andrew's First Aid and spend hundreds of hours a year volunteering :)
 
29) For the future I wish to have quite a lot of children.
 
30) I have slight OCD, especially involving the number 3 (which is why this list ended on 30). 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this first blog post and the many more to come xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment