Monday 19 January 2015

What I got for Christmas 2014 :)

Okay so I know that I am probably the last person to upload their "What I got for Christmas 2014" but as it is one of my favourite posts to read and video to watch, I was always planning to upload it.
 
 
In my stocking:
 
      
This year in my stocking I was surprised by so many different things!
 
Anker Portable Phone Charger - My phone is always running low on charge or dying when I need it most, especially at university, so my mum thought it was a good idea to get me something small that I can just throw in my bag. Pink of course!
Real Techniques Starter Kit - I have wanted these make-up brushes for a long time because of all the amazing things I have heard about them. I cannot wait to try them out!
W7 'In the Buff' Palette - Nude make-up colours are my absolute favourite and I have so many different kinds, I had always wanted one of the Naked Palette's but they are just too expensive so my mum got me this alternative for now. It contains 12 different nude shades, some shimmer and some matte.
Sweets - I received enough sweets to last me ages this Christmas, including Jelly Babies, Jolly Ranchers (my favourite!), Dr Pepper vines (they sounded interesting), Laffy Taffy (another favourite), Haribo, Moam and a Rowntrees Pick n' Mix box.
Random bits n' bobs - At the bottom of my stocking was Body Shop Mango Body Butter, W7 Mascara's, Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 010 Ivory, New Look Pure Colour Nail Polish and Rimmel 60 Seconds 'Bright Back at You' Nail Polish.
 
 
From my family:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My family spoiled me so much this Christmas and I am so grateful for everything!
 
Cheryl Stormflower Gift Set - I had been wanting Cheryl's perfume since it was released but my mum convinced my to wait until Christmas and it was definitely worth the wait, it smells AMAZING!
Cheryl Boots - A few years back Cheryl released a shoe collection with Stylist Pick, I have quite a few pairs from the collection but they became harder to find when the collection was discontinued. These boots was the final pair I was trying to get my hands on and my mum managed to find them!
Get Fit with Mel B - I recently developed a little obsession with Mel B and my favourite type of Wii games are ones that involve quite a lot of movement like Just Dance. It was perfect, especially since one of my New Years Resolutions was to get a little fitter.
Girl Online - I was so happy too receive Zoe Sugg's debut book as she is one of my favourite YouTubers and bloggers.
DVD's - From my brother I received The Walking Dead Season 4, Pretty Little Liars Season 3 from my parents and a few Disney DVD's I used to love as a child.
 
My nana likes to spend a certain amount on each grandchild at Christmas, whether that be giving money or gifts or a mixture of both. If I do get money for Christmas, it normally sits in a drawer for months and months until I eventually forget about it, so this year my nana got me all gifts instead. A beautiful, pastel blue, wool coat from New Look was the first gift I opened and I absolutely love it! It will be perfect to wear from January through to May as it is still extremely cold during Spring. The next gift I opened was a pair of paten, nude, double strapped, heels also from New Look. My nana knew that I did not own a pair of nude heels and was in search of a pair and knowing me so well, she picked the perfect pair. The last gift I opened from my nana was a couple of lush products including Snow Fairy Shower Gel, ButterBear Bath Bomb, ButterBall Bath Bomb and The Comforter Bubble Bar which are some of my all-time favourite scents and products.
 
From my aunt and cousins on my mum's side I got a gorgeous, mint green bracelet which I love because mint green is one of my favourite colours. The Barry M Natural Glow Palette was also wrapped up from my aunt and cousins which contains six of the most gorgeous nude eye shadows and a blusher. My aunt and I have a bit of an obsession with candles and we have very similar taste in scents which is why when she picked up 'Vanilla Chai', 'Pink Sands', 'Freshly Cut Roses' and 'Waikiki Melon' she knew I was going to love them! I am currently burning the 'Vanilla Chai' with a Cherry scent and my bedroom smells incredible!
 
From my aunt's, uncle's, grandparent's and cousin's on my dad's side I received money, which I was very grateful for as the January sales where soon approaching!
 
My friend Laura chose two books as my Christmas present, the Clothbound Classic of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations as it is one of my favourite classics and the Penguin Classic Deluxe Edition of The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne because I have been wanting to read it for a good while. The Penguin Classic Deluxe Edition is one of the prettiest versions of a book I have ever seen and I cannot wait to read it.
 

 
That's everything I got for my Christmas 2014! I had an amazing Christmas and was extremely happy with all the gifts I received xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment