Tuesday 5 April 2016

What I Got For Easter | 2016

Since it's the beginning of the Easter holidays here in Scotland, I thought I would share with you what I got for Easter. My family are not religious, some family on my dad's side are but for the most part, we are not religious. Therefore, Easter is not that big of a celebration for us. My brother looks forward to some chocolate and goodies from my mum and dad and some money from grandparents. Me, I am allergic to chocolate so I don't really look forward to that. Instead, my mum and dad buy me a few little gifts and some sweets.


I did tell my mum I wasn't that fussed about Easter but as usual, she didn't listen. She picked up a selection of sweets for me that she thought I'd like, including Gummy Milk Bottles, Drumstick Squashies (which are amazing), Fruit Salad Softies, Haribo Bunnies and a Ginger Bread Egg. Safe to say they didn't last very long! She also picked up the cutest copper/rose gold bunny necklace. This necklace has a very long chain which I like a lot and the colour is gorgeous. It is perfect for Easter!

My mum has noticed my growing collection of Colouring Books for adults recently and decided to add some Easter and Spring themed ones to my collection. I am quite fussy with the types of patterns and pictures in the books, but these are perfect and I cannot wait to get started on them. Even my mum wants her own colouring book to give it a go now too!


I have always loved Cath Kidston. All the prints are gorgeous but depending on what type of thing you are looking for it can be quite pricey, unless you are lucky enough to grab a bargain during a sale. This is normally what I do. My mum has been paying attention to what styles and prints I tend to gravitate towards which is why she selected this bag and mug. Both items were on sale at more than 50% off and they are absolutely gorgeous. The bag is just a little cross body bag, perfect to carry a few necessities throughout the Spring months. The mug has such a stunning print, I have heard people say before that Cath Kidston Stanley Mugs are the perfect size and I have to agree, they most definitely are! 

I did also receive some money from grandparents this Easter which was spent on even more Cath Kidston items which I will write a post about soon. I am very thankful for the gifts I received this Easter, they are 100% me and my style. I can't wait for the weather to get a bit better so I can sit in my garden with a cup of tea in my Cath Kidston Mug and colour in some Spring images. It'll be just what I need after the stress of all my exams! I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend and enjoy the Easter Holidays, especially if you get time off school, college, university or even work!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment